Falmouth Bay Holiday Apartments has, due to the extreme circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak, decided to waive ALL Terms & Conditions relating to cancellations made during 2020 by offering FULL REFUNDS. We hope this will offer more flexibility to our valued customers who will be able to cancel RIGHT UP TO THE DAY BEFORE ARRIVAL in order to make an informed decision based on the latest UK government advice.
However, we must point out that we have no control over the credit card fees that will be charged by our secure payment partner “STRIPE” who have recently changed their rules regarding refunds. Effectively, they will deduct a charge of between 1.5% and 3% dependant upon the type of card used and country of origin.
During this difficult time we hope that existing guests who have booked with us and who are contemplating cancellation, will consider the option of supporting us by re-booking their holiday in 2021 or later in 2020.
Please contact us by giving us a call or emailing using the information at the bottom of this page to discuss options and to let us know how you wish to proceed.
For existing guests who still wish to go ahead with their holiday at Falmouth Bay Holiday Apartments please be assured that we will be doing our upmost to ensure they are as safe as possible by implementing the measures noted below in order to ensure our apartments are as clean as possible.
Coronavirus Control Measures
Being Taken at Falmouth Bay Holiday Apartments
As you are probably aware from recent government announcements the Coronavirus has taken hold in the UK.
Because of this we wanted let you know that your health is upmost in our concerns and that we will be taking additional measures to limit the risk to you should you decide to go ahead with your stay at Falmouth Bay Holiday Apartments later in the year.
We are presently NOT accepting new bookings up to the end of May 2020 and will review our ongoing policy in the coming weeks, which of course will be based upon the Corona Virus situation and the latest UK government advice.
However, we should point out that we will be adopting a “social distancing policy” in line with UK government advice by suspending our “meet & greet” routines and asking all guests to use our secure key boxes situated outside our apartments to gain entrance. Please contact us for the key codes nearer your arrival date.
To offer some reassurance during this difficult time, we will, in addition to our normal high standards of cleanliness, be introducing the following measures to further limit the possibility of Coronavirus infection.
1. We will ventilate of all rooms before and during cleaning.
2. We will wash our hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before and after each cleaning.
3. We will clean, then disinfect, leaving disinfectant on surfaces for a few minutes for maximum effect.
4. We will use diluted bleach or antibacterial sprays with at least 66% alcohol content.
5. Sofas, rugs, and other soft, porous surfaces. Will have all visible dirt or grime removed , then clean with the appropriate cleaners.
6. We will wear disposable gloves whilst cleaning.
7. All cleaning cloths will be machine washed after being used on a high temperature setting.
8. All linens will be washed at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer. Including bed sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, and blankets.
9. Vacuum cleaners will be emptied and wiped down after every cleaning, along with all appliances.
Our Checklist of items to clean and disinfect
- Light switches
- Remote controls
- Window sills and window handles
- Ironing boards and irons
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Cabinet handles and pulls
- Appliances: oven, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- Condiments: oil, salt and pepper shakers, commonly used spices and containers, etc.
- Kitchenware that isn’t dishwasher safe: ceramic bowls.
- Hard-backed chairs
- Faucet handles
- Shower doors
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and soap dispensers