Coronavirus Policy at our Falmouth Apartments will be to try our hardest to protect you during your stay with us. We hope this will offer reassurance and more flexibility to our valued customers. Bookings can now be made without making a deposit. Cancellations will be accepted if made more than 7 days prior to arrival, but please read our T & C’s which an be found here.
However, we hope during this difficult time guests contemplating cancellation will consider the option of rebooking their holiday in 2021.
Please contact us by giving us a call or emailing using the information at the bottom of this page. For existing guests who still wish to go ahead with their holiday please be assured that we will be doing our upmost to ensure they are as safe as possible by implementing the measures noted below in order to ensure our apartments are as clean as possible.
Coronavirus Policy & Measures
at Our Falmouth Apartments
We are presently accepting new bookings from the 4th July. However, we will be applying Coronavirus policies to limit the possibility of serious infection during your stay. Rest assured, we take cleanliness and your health very seriously. Because of this we will be adopting a “social distancing policy” at Falmouth Bay Holiday Apartments which is achievable since both of our apartments have separate entrances and are over 10 metres apart from each other. However, we hope you will take care when entering the building through our conservatory since it is a shared area. In addition, we will be suspending our “meet & greet” routines and asking guests to use our secure key boxes. Hand sanitisers situated outside our apartments have been added for guests to use before entering the apartments. Security key codes will be provided before your arrival.
To offer some reassurance during this difficult time we will be introducing the following measures to limit Coronavirus infection.
- We will ventilate all rooms before and during cleaning.
- We are now using a professional cleaning company who will be following cleaning practice guidelines and applying the following routines.
- Hands will be washed thoroughly for 20 seconds before and after each cleaning.
- During cleaning, surfaces will be disinfected, leaving disinfectant on surfaces for a few minutes for maximum effect.
- They will use diluted bleach or antibacterial sprays with at least 66% alcohol content.
- Sofas, rugs, and other soft, porous surfaces. Will have all visible dirt or grime removed , then cleaned with the appropriate cleaners.
- They will wear disposable gloves whilst cleaning.
- All cleaning cloths will be machine washed after being used on a high temperature setting.
- All linens will be washed at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer. This will include bed sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, and blankets.
- Vacuum cleaners will be emptied and wiped down after every cleaning, along with all appliances.
Checklist of Items
That Will be
Cleaned and Disinfected
- Light switches
- Remote controls
- Window sills and window handles
- Ironing boards and irons
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Cabinet handles and pulls
- Appliances: oven, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- Condiments: oil, salt and pepper shakers, commonly used spices and containers, etc.
- Kitchenware that isn’t dishwasher safe: ceramic bowls.
- Hard-backed chairs
- Faucet handles
- Shower doors
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and soap dispensers